Monday, September 28, 2009

PLEASE LORD!!

Please Lord, Help me to see your light shinning so bright, from afar. Tell me the stories of Jesus, write on my heart every word. Please Lord, show me the way. Make my paths straight, with your light, beaming warm and bright. Don't let darkness overtake me, nor images by night. Rest in The Lord this day. He will renew your strength! copyrighted 5/09

Psalm 18:28-30 "For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. vs 29 "For be thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. vs 30 "As for God, His way is perfect: He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him."

Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to hear your thoughts and feed back?